NITRO 7 AND THEIR HOLIDAY DRINKS

by - November 26, 2019





 You know yuletide season is approaching when a lot of cafes and restaurant started to open their Christmas lights, change the entire decor to a Chrismassy one and launch their Christmas Menus, with that being said Froggy and I got invited to taste test the Nitro 7's Holiday drinks last week.


I've been seeing a lot of Nitro 7 coffee and tea cafes here and there but frankly speaking, I haven't had any experience to dine in until today. So what I know about Nitro 7 is that their famous drink is Black Nitro which is made of cold-brewed and infused with nitrogen gas, making it less acidic and ideal for people who suffer from acidity or Gastroesophageal reflux disease also known as GERD.



Now let's talk about the holiday drinks, the said cafe have 3 new flavors to choose from they are as follows:

Chocolate Berry Snow (P175)

For those people who are not into coffee this first drink is for you! This drink is milk-based so perfect if you have a sweet tooth like me.


Magical Cherry Mocha (P155)

This second drink is coffee-based drink, flavored with chocolate and cherry, topped with whipped cream, and drizzle with chocolate and candied cherry. This drink is perfect for coffee lovers out there.


Orange Joy Milk Tea (P120)

Milktea lovers you may now rejoice because Nitro 7 didn't forget you guys. If you are adventurous and wanna taste something different try this Orangey-Milktea Flavor. When I first taste this one I must say there's a sugar rush but as my taste buds adjust to it, I find it addicting and I want more.


Aside from drinks you may enjoy also their freshly baked pastries, BTW, I really love how affordable and walang tapon sa menus nila. All of it was appetizing, food for you wallet and the eyes, so I highly recommend this cafe.

Check them out!

You May Also Like

0 comments