WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH THE ART OF LIGAW

by - November 11, 2019


Recently, Froggy and I had a chance to go to the premiere night of The Art Of Ligaw, starring KZ Tandingan and Epy Quizon. As a cinephilia (a term used for those people who are passionate when it comes to film), my heart tickles with this kind of events.



Let's talk about why you should consider watching The Art Of Ligaw.

I have here some bullet ideas of the things we need to discuss.

A. Casting
  • KZ Tandingan
  1. The way she portray the role is very authentic.
  2. Surprisingly, the role suits to her (not to mention that this is her first movie, it seems like she's been doing it for ages.) Imagine ganun sya kagaling!
  3. I think if you give her more acting workshop especially on heavy scene, she'll nail it.
  4. I really can see future with KZ when it comes to acting. Pasabog sya Sis!
  • Epy quizon
  1. OK, we all know how great Epy as an actor, but after watching this film you'll say p*tch@ ang gwapo pala nya.

B. Scene

  • There's no million dollar shot in this film yet you'll be mesmerize on how beautiful Davao is.

C. Costume Design
  • Infairness, KZ's wardrobe is fashionable same thing with Epy, he has this millennial look that makes him looked 20 years younger.


D. Story

  • The story talks about courtship and how you get lost to it.
  • It is timely
  • Every words were relatable.
  • All of the songs were catchy (You can listen all of the songs in Spotify)
  • There is a moral lesson afterall.




Rating:

For me I'll give this movie a 9/10 stars. Because I think they can still find a better camera angle but nonetheless I will definitely watch this movie again and again and again. 

For my readers, please watch this movie showing on Nov. 13 nationwide. Let's all support Local and Independent films.



You May Also Like

0 comments