GARLIC KITCHEN YOUR AVANT-GARDE RESTAURANT IN MAGINHAWA

by - November 03, 2019


Something new opened in Maginhawa and your blogger not  blogger girl had an exclusive invite to try their best dishes together with other bloggers, we invade the Garlic kitchen.




This new avant-garde restaurant serves Asian-Western fusion cuisines with a distinct taste of garlic infused flavor in every dishes they offer.

When it comes to the restaurant design, it has a rustic-industrial theme perfect for the gram just look for my Instagram for some references (follow me on IG: Dear Maje shameless plug hahaha). For me, this place can pass for your date-night with your love ones like your family, friends,lovers and countrymen Charowt. The entire place is cozy and the best part is you can easily find them because it was strategically located at Maginhawa, Quezon City.

Ok! 

Now let's talk about the food.

Here's the full list of their menu.




And here are the food that we've got.


Three Cheese Garlic Dip with Taro Chips 110 php.
Cheesy Sweet Potato 125 php.
For Appetizer, I'd go for Cheesy Sweet Potato that's because I have a sweet tooth so everything that is sweet is good for me otherwise if you like some chips then Three Cheese Garlic Dip with Taro Chips is a good choice for you. Hence, both of these are surprisingly delicious.



Herb Crusted Piri-Piri Chicken 230 php.
Smoky Garlic Bagnet 260 php.
Garlic Infused Baka 300 php.
For main dishes, Garlic Infused Baka is the blogger's favorite. The baka is so soft that it was actually perfect paired with rice. Smoky Garlic Bagnet is also good especially the sauce, the sauce makes the bagnet flavorful. For the Herb Crusted Piri-Piri Chicken, I do have a love-hate relationship with this one because I love the taste of chicken (Chicken is my comfort food btw) yet I really don't like the taste of mustard eversince, the sauce has mustard to it so dipping to the sauce is a no-no for me but that was just my opinion since I'm not a mustard lover but for Froggy, whose mustard monster, he loves this dish. 





And I almost forgot they also serve this Spicy Garlic Chicken Wings which is one of my favorite. Because it was spicy and chicken plus the garlic sauce makes this whole dish mouthwatering.

Creamy Truffle Pasta 180 php.

This is also Blogger's Favorite and I'm surely go back here in Garlic Kitchen for this Creamy Truffle Pasta. I'm drooling over by just looking at this picture, the taste lingers and you'll be wanting more of this, believe me. It taste magical ganoin.
Garlic Ice Cream
Being a blogger makes you try all the not-so-typical flavors of food like this one, Garlic on an Ice Cream? Wait...what? Believe it or not it really taste good.  Mi paborito.

Ok! writing this makes me famish hahaha but kinding aside, I highly recommend this place, add Garlic kitchen to you next dining experience, ohh btw all dishes are good for sharing. Tag along your barkada and enjoy this wonderful place without hurting your wallet.


OPERATING HOURS:

4:00 PM - 11:00 PM 

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Facebook: @garlickithen

Instagram: @garlickitchenmaginhawa




You May Also Like

0 comments