WHAT'S YOUR KWENTONG PILIPINA?

by - November 16, 2019


One of my biggest insecurity back when I was in college was my acne. I get tease because I don't fit to the society's standard of beauty. I even heard my blockmate saying "Maganda sana sya kung wala lang syang pimples." referring to me. I know this is a fucked-up statement right? but the younger me learned the art of ignoring. I learned that you really don't have to respond in anything that you hear because they will stop eventually once they notice that you are not paying attention to them. Aside from ignoring, I also invest my time in make-up. I tried to conceal all my imperfection but honestly speaking I did not succeed because once I wipe my make-up my acne was still there and getting worst. My mom noticed that my face is getting worst so she introduced me to the world of beauty wellness, had my first facial then we went to different acne treatment but none of it cure my acne until we tried dermcare.

With the help of dermcare acne kit products plus every 2 weeks of pimple acne treatment facial with seaweed masks my skin gets better in no less than 6 months. No more acne for me. Ofcourse I do still have some occasional pimple every time-of-the-month but not as worst when I was studying. I actually recommend it to my friends who are suffering also from acne.

That is my Kwentong Pilipina. How about you what's yours?

Speaking of Kwentong Pilipina, Dermcare launch this digital platform that was made to empower Filipinas, you can actually share your own stories, piece of advice and ask questions about health, career, women's right, beauty, lifestyle, and other relevant content. This platform is called Kwentong Pilipina



In celebration of 30 gorgeous year, Dermcare will be launching an innovative skincare line this December 09 2019 at Manila Hotel. Partnered with Japanese beauty expert, Dermcare created a skincare line that is perfectly suited for modern filipinas out there.


We had an opportunity to see one of the products of Crystal AO+ line.


This is what they called Crystal White AO+.

Here are the claims:

  • Lightens skin
  • Reduces uneven skin tone
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
  • Promotes healthy skin
  • Protects skin from the sun
  • Brighter glow
  • Improves bodily functions
Unlike with other glutathione, this product has used Yeast Extract as a primary ingredient which already contain concentrated amino acids such as Moisturizing, Revitalizing and Whitening amino acids that are beneficial for skin health and beauty. It contains Vitamin C, Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Solomon's Seal (Polygonatum Odoratum), Strawberry Saxifrage (Saxifraga Stolonifera).


Don't worry guys, I'll do my best to get this product and perhaps do a review about this Crystal White AO+.

Anyway, don't forget to follow Dermcare in their Social Media:

Website: www. dermcareprofessional.com
FB Page: i.likedermcare
Instagram: dermcarephilippines
Twitter: @DERMCARE@DERMCARE



You May Also Like

0 comments