Life, Please Be Good To Me Soon

by - June 19, 2019




2018 is one of my toughest year I’ve ever been. Wrong decisions, bad choices and actions were done. A lot of lonely nights, fake smile, suffering and bad luck. I even self diagnosed myself of having a mild depression because of the unfortunate events that is happening with my life. (Just a little disclaimer: although I said here I self diagnosed myself, that doesn’t mean I tell to everyone that because that would be unlawfully right. Ok kids? back to regular programming)

putcha.

A bad luck. 

Here comes the year of the pig I slowly looked at my horoscope on the newspaper and it says “This is your year, good fortune is about to happen.” although I really don’t believe in horoscope at the back of my mind I said “This will be my year!”. Yeah that’s right girl claim it so that you will get positive energy as well.

So I did.

I claim that I will pass my exam, I will get back on track and lastly, I will be happy.

It’s been 6 months, half way through. And you know what? life lately is still bad as it was in 2018, it’s like the bad luck is still chasing me. I’ll fill the gaps for you so you’d understand where I’m coming from.

Jan. - Lost my 2nd part time job (I do have 2 jobs btw) 
Feb. - My favorite grandma died 
Mar. - I took my board exam 
April - Officially unemployed
May - I didn’t pass
June- Good News: You pass the entrance exam, Bad News: the enrollment is over

putcha.

Although that happened, I still want to believe that my good luck will eventually find its way, well I still have my last 6 months right? 

Dear Life, please be good to me soon.

XO,
Maje

You May Also Like

0 comments