I almost lost my dog 😢

by - April 21, 2019

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ENyyjmqAZUcc4KyszIAtLwvZuMBlH_xH
Hello blog! this is probably the nicest (not) way of coming back and writing a blog post after a long hiatus but anyway I feel like writing my thoughts today so hey, and also I found an app that can support my blogging life well that’s one of the reasons why I rarely update this space, it’s not convenient for me to open my laptop and type whatever thoughts goes to my mind. So I hope this app works *finger’s cross* 🤞🏼.

Anyway, It’s Easter Sunday, when I woke up by my cousins (who will actually go to church) when they told me they can’t find my dog. So being a furr mom, I rushed downstairs and search for her (forget about the bra) I went to my neighbors ask if they’ve seen my dog but none of them saw my Yumi. 

I know you’ll probably thinking why I don’t put her in cage or in leash, actually I don’t put her in cage or in leash especially when we are here in our house because I felt like she is sweet, charming at the same time behave. She will not go outside unless the door is open and she wanted to poop or to pee. She can freely roam around this house under my supervision. Btw, she was trained that when she was done peeing or pooping she will knock our door or she will bark for us to open the door. She's smart (mana sa nanay *ehem*) also ikaw ngang taong ayaw mong nasasakal ka eh syempre ganun din ang mga hayop. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Zj1ivnYvsHs5HdI3hlu-U4nZxGfG42U5
I really don’t know what to do, so I cried, oh my Easter Sunday cri. Normally, I cried because I feel bless because I know I’m saved but this morning my tears are not because of saving, my tears are full of worries. Worried because I don’t have someone here in our house and the only living thing that keeps me brave is my dog. I cried because of the thought of losing her is like losing a family member, I realized when she’s gone I don’t have anybody to talk to, to hug and I will be literally alone in this house.

I even called my boyfriend (that was his Christmas present to me btw)I told him that Yumi is missing and stuffs, I also called my Mom (who is in party as of speaking) telling her about my missing dog, crying like a pig. So imagine that you are in the party suddenly, you have a phone call ofcouse since it was loud you have to loud speak your phone for you to hear the caller, the first sound you heard was a crying pig and everybody looked at you because of that. Hahaha what a shame. Sorry mom! ✌🏼

While my Mom is comforting me and such, I went out hoping to find her, as I open my gate, I saw her running towards me. I immediately hugged her tight. I thought I already lost her but only to found out that my uncle pick her up and they went to our church.

Ironically speaking, my doggo when to church and I missed the Sunday Mass.

Anyway, I need to cook for our lunch I must end the blog here that’s my little life update for today, I talk to you soon. 💋

X,
Maje

You May Also Like

0 comments