WHITE SHIRT IN 5 STYLES

by - February 17, 2018


I just realized that I haven't been posting any outfit related in this blog which was pretty much ironic cause back in my old blog I love posting OOTDs' the sole reason why Dear Maje is created, my love for fashion, arts, food and travel.

Let's start from the basic-staple-white shirt which I believe all of you reading this must have atleast one in their closet. White shirt is one of my go-to shirt, my worn out pieces of clothing item oh pls. don't ask me how many white shirt I owned cause I have tons of it, in different style and shape it is because you can never go wrong with white shirt, instant fresh looking and mix and matching will not be too difficult. So if you are looking for an outfit idea for your white tee you've come to the right place.

CAPE TUXEDO DRESS: FOREVER21
BLACK PANTS: TIANGGE
RED HEELS: FOREVER21
WHITE TEE: FOREVER21
For a corporate vibe I paired my white tee with this black pants that I got somewhere in one of the tiangges here in the Philippines aswell as my red heels but if I have an urgent meeting I will throw on my white cape blazer tux that I got from forever21.

WHITE TEE: FOREVER21
AZTEC SKIRT: PROMOD
Plain white tees is better paired in prints trust me on this. The white tee will balance out the look since you have print pants or skirt going on down there.

DISTRESS PANTS: FOREVER 21
WHITE TEE: FORVER21
What I love about white tees are their versatility, from corporate to semi-formal down to some laid back outfit, it was just so perfect with anything. Here I paired my shirt to this pants that I got in trendsetter bazaar last September, a forever21 overrun.

WHITE SHIRT: H&M
DISTRESS SKIRT: FOREVER21
BOOTS: BERSHKA
Bar hop? nothing to wear? try this one! your white tshirt paired with distress skirt and show your trusted boots. I actually wore this whole look when I go to the valkyrie.

ALL ITEMS ARE FROM FOREVER21 (FORVER21 PLS. SPONSOR ME! JUST KIDDING LOLS)
SHOES: SPERRY
This look will probably pass when I want to do some quick errands, something edgy yet sweet.


And that completes my whole look, I hope you've learned something from me. Thank you for reading until the end.

x,
Maje



You May Also Like

0 comments