WANDERING AROUND PINTO ART MUSEUM

by - February 23, 2018


In lieu of scorching hot Valentine Season, froggy and I get artsy this time. This is actually our first travel together for this year. I'd been seeing this museum online since early last year but don't have enough courage to go there until I decided to make a comeback on my instagram feed goals because seriously my feed was messed up last year. Now that I make a come back to all my social medias and basically connect to the world once again (which was supported by my becoming-instagram-boyfriend) our happy feet brought us here.

In Pinto Art Museum!

                                 
                        

Now let's get informative: The basics and the things you need to know.

Pinto Art Museum is located at 1 Sierra Madre Street, Grand Heights Subdv. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo, Rizal

How to get there?


Actually I used an app called Waze to navigate my way through it, but if you are visiting the said place without a car you can follow these steps:





  • Ride MRT3 to Araneta-Cubao station (from Makati 20php, from Shaw 16 php)
  • Go to the UV Express terminal in front of Farmers Market, just below the MRT station (There were men with signage or shouting Antipolo keme follow them)
  • Ride the van going to Antipolo Church (P50 per head)
  • Ride a tricycle to Pinto Art Museum at the drop-off point (P25 per head)


  • Additional reminders: If you are using a private car there is a fee for parking fee I guess? once you entered the Grand Heights Subdivision, for us we paid 20 php. And don't worry about the parking there will be guys who will assist you on where you can park your car.

                        

    Entrance fee: (as of Feb. 14 2018)

    • P200 - Adult
    • P180 - Senior Citizen / PWDs
    • P100 - Student (must bring the latest school ID)
    Open from Tuesdays to Sundays, 9:00am - 6:00pm. Closed every Mondays.

    We headed to the museum at around 3:00pm and got there around 5:00pm so we still have 1 hr. to roam around. The staffs of pinto are the sweetest they keep on saying "are you sure you are not students?" how I wish madam hahahaha. But anyway, we paid as a regular adults and register our names, she gave us a map (which I don't know where did I put) and instructed us to visit the galleries first downstairs (Yes you read it right stairs).



    What to expect?

    Pinto offers 6 brilliant galleries that can make your eyes twinkle and be amaze of all the artworks. Plus the whole premises use natural lighting during daytime which enhances the arts and the place itself, there are also electric fans working on some part of the galleries, while other parts of galleries no need for electric fans because of the natural & fresh air given by all the trees around this hectare. As much as I would want to showcase everything that I saw in Pinto Art Museum I want you guys to support local artist by visiting museum like this. That is why I will show only some of my favorites.

                         

    I'm actually imagining this idea "what if after 6pm all this arts comes alive like in the film a night in the museum?" hahaha random thoughts.

     

                                

    Did I mention how the whole area is very cozy? it was like little Santorini. Every corner is very aesthetic. It has it's own taste of classy and calmness. You don't believe me? here are the proofs.



    There are white linen bed artfully place in everywhere, isn't that relaxing? after a long walk you can sit or lay in one of the beds, just breathe in and relax.



    Final Rate:

    Will I recommend this place? If you are in a relationship and wanna try new things might as well consider a Museum Dates or if you are single you definitely want to check this one out with your friends or family and be awe in this museum's enchanting beauty.

    10/10 STARS
    -I just love how relaxing this place could be, away from the bustling and hustling city.

    Till our next stop!

    P.S
    If you have places that you want us to visit, just leave a comment down below!


    x,
    Maje











    You May Also Like

    0 comments