THE DESSERT MUSEUM: YOUR SUGARIFIC MUSEUM

by - March 10, 2018


Sugarific day everyone!

Me and froggy headed to south last March 03, 2018 to experience this new talk of the town museum that caters 8 mouthwatering- pastel - sugar intense rooms. From the makers of Inflatable Island here's another brilliant museum idea that is perfect for your instagram gaming, so buckle up your seat belt as I tour you around!

LOCATION: (all the basics and things you need to know)

The Dessert Museum is located at G/F, S Maison Mall, Conrad Hotel Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City

STORE HOURS: 

10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Last tickets sold by 8:00 PM)

ENTRANCE FEE: (updated as of March, 2018)

For online booking: 699 php, you can choose your preferred time and date no need to fall in line, just tell to the guard that you are booked online ( you can book here. )
For Walk-ins: 799 php, there is a designated line for all the walk-ins ofcourse you need to fall in line but don't worry it was moving every 15 mins. 

You can enjoy the museum for 2 hours only, give your best shot mga bessy hahaha!

EXPERIENCE: (ang mga ganap sa loob, tara na mga baks!)


Upon entering staffs will let you read the do's and don'ts inside the premises and will give you this bracelet that has RFID (not sure on that) but this is the key if you want get your free dessert and save your 3,000 I think? Charot! I forgot how much but there is a penalty if you lose this one hahahaha so be careful (a friendly reminder from your ate maje hahaha char!).

Now let's begin with the 1st room:

The Donut Room
I don't know what happened but I can't transfer my GIF to this blog hahaha anyway you can check all the boomerangs / videos on my IG Story 
( Shameless plug hahaha )


Honestly speaking I came all the way from north for this room. I do love donuts so much and I want to take pictures on every corner but on the other hand, it was really hard to take pictures specially if you don't want a photo bomber. Well in our case we are 20 people in one group. I do have a lot of cute photos that cannot be save because of a photo bomber ahahaha not complaining tho.


For the first 5 shutter release I'm a bit shy to pose infront of other people cause I thought that their eyes are all over me as in I even whispered to froggy that I'm shy and all but froggy told me "Don't be shy, you will never see them again" on that moment I looked at the group and they seems to have their own business (wiz silang pake kay wata kebs na sa mga keme latik) hahaha 

How cute the wall full of donuts? Ready for the 2nd room?

The Marshmallow Room

This time I really don't care if they looked at me or not; my goal is to have a nice instagram post and hello sayang bayad bes aarte pa ba? hahahaha 

           


This room is filled with marshmallow and rainbows perfect backdrop for your photos. How cool that everything looks kinda real but it's not.


Under the rainbow there is a pot of gold bucket of marshmallows, you can deep it in chocolate or strawberry. Your choice.

            

The struggle is real on eating my sweets because my mallows are way too big. Prior to this trip, I had an appointment with my dentist, the pain of adjusted braces is no joke Hahahaha

Let's choose between naughty or nice!

The Candy Cane Room

I basically choose this door because it was mainly pink hahahaha 


This room probably the biggest and my favorite room so far, you can take a pic on every corner with different concept.

Grab your 2nd dessert for today!

Let's proceed to the next room, shall we?

Ice Cream Room
Nothing much happen, The only boring room among the 8 rooms the main attraction here is this balloon ice cream cone but hey! you do have flavored Ice cream and it was the best.




Next room I guess?

Gumball Room
This room is compose of cute bubble machine on the side, a gigantic gumball machine that you can hop into good for 60 seconds.



This one reminds me of a circus act! or a birthday party. Cute!

Gummy Bear Room

The famous tub with plastic balls and gummy bears!


The room is filled with life size gummy bears, bath tubs, pink trampolines and colored balloons!


We can also claim our gummy bear dessert and speaking of gummy bear I forgot to take a photo tho it was just your ordinary gummies.

Cotton Candy Room
Before we enter to this room the staff actually told us that due to sudden incident they reminded us that cotton candy display are for pictures only, no pulling or tugging.


Can't blame the kids for tugging, the room design was too good to be true.


 Free and real cotton candy!


And for the last room

Lollipop Room
OK this room reminds me of Miley Cyrus MV Wrecking Ball.


HOW TO GET THERE:

If you're from NORTH like me, you can follow these steps
  • Take MRT drop off point TAFT STATION (last station)
  • Ride a Jeep going to MOA
  • S Maison mall is located near SMX and the church of Archdiocesan Shrine of Jesus, The Way, The Truth and The Life.
  •  Once you’re in Conrad Hotel, you can easily find the museum.

If you're from SOUTH, you can follow these steps
  • You can choose from BUS / VAN which has directly route in MOA

If all else fails book a GRAB or UBER drop off point the dessert museum.

FINAL VERDICT: (my brutally honest opinion)

3.5 stars / 5 stars

  • It is good if it is your first time but honestly speaking I will not come back not unless they offer new things.
  • I wish they have an official photographer inside cause it was still different if you have photos made by professional beside not all of the customers have DSLR.  Charge for the experience tho.
  • And if you wanna go here make sure to wear your cutest ootd hahaha I even wished I wore my tutu and heels.



'till my next adventure!

XX,
Maje




You May Also Like

0 comments